Customer relationship management (CRM)
Averoft CRM is an approach to manage a company’s interaction with current and potential customers. It uses data analysis about customers’ history with a company to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth.
Averoft CRM include:
- Data warehouse technology
- Opportunity management which helps the company to manage unpredictable growth and demand, and implement a good forecasting model to integrate sales history with sales projections.
- Project Tracking System and measure marketing campaigns over multiple networks
- Averoft CRM software is available as a Software as a Service (SaaS)
- For small businesses Averoft CRM system may consist of a contact manager system that integrates emails, documents, jobs, faxes, and scheduling for individual accounts. CRM systems available for specific markets (legal, finance) frequently focus on event management and relationship tracking as opposed to financial return on investment (ROI).
- Instant Email facility
- Customer-centric relationship management (CCRM)
- Systems for non-profit and membership-based organizations also
- Enhanced ability to target profitable customers
- Integrated assistance across channels
- Enhanced sales force efficiency and effectiveness
- Improved pricing
- Customized products and services
- Improved customer service efficiency and effectiveness
- Individualized marketing messages also called campaigns
- Connect customers and all channels on a single platform.